Acceptable scholarships voor higher education

The Higher Education program supports good and motivated students in further or vocational education. The Kiran Fund provides an interest-free loan to cover 75% of the study costs, the remaining 25% is their own contribution. Several students have completed their follow-up courses successfully and work a job in a field they are passionate about. When they have a good income, they are able to pay back their loans with no interest, enabling us to provide future children to follow in their footsteps.

Rabobank Haaksbergen t.g.v. Kiranfonds Haaksbergen
International Bank Account Number: NL65.RABO.0109.0787.80
Bank Identification Code: RABONL2U